Monday, February 2, 2009

7 Things Meme

Judy at My Freezer is Full tagged me for this meme:

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7( I could only think of 5) people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have always wished I had a different first name.

2. I clean dishes as I go when I am baking or cooking.

3. If given the opportunity, I will put black olives on my fingertips to eat them.

4. Little House on the Prairie & The Walton's are my "comfort" TV shows.

5. Had the opportunity to tour with a band (I played guitar & sang) the summer I was sixteen. Couldn't understand why my mom & dad said "no"!

6. Got drunk & played music in a catholic church (at sixteen, after hours) with the band I wanted to tour with. We were all in high school. Crazy kids!

7. Still have my old Barbie dolls.

Okay. Here are my tags. Play if you want, if not it's okay.

Peggy at Hidden Haven Homestead
Pat at Not Now, I'm Counting!
Pelenaka at Thirty Five by Ninety
Melissa at Melissa's Ramblings
Earth Heart at From My Homestead

No comments: